Sunday, June 3, 2012

Black Husky

Yesterday (Saturday) I left early for the cabin sans Deb.  I went through Pembine since  the Black Husky Brewing Co. (http://www.blackhuskybrewing.com/) sells their beer at the Pembine Food Depot.  All they had in stock was the Big Buck Brown and Honey Wheat Ale.  Since I don't like wheat beers I bought a six pack of Big Buck Brown.  I drove out to the brewery in hopes of being able to buy others but they were closed.  The brewery is truly small - they don't even have a sign out front with the name of the brewery.  They just has a sign by the driveway that said, closed.  It was about 5 miles outside of Pembine - we're talking about out in the boonies.

















The beer is interesting - I've had 2 and am still withholding judgment.
Monday update:
OK, I've had my third and I really enjoyed it.  Can't wait to try more of their beer at the brew fest.

No comments:

Post a Comment